Buy PARKETTKOLL TOP RU
directly from the manufacturer
To calculate the product cost add the product to the shopping cart using the button “Send an inquiry”. One of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible to go over the details and give you the end price.
PARKETTKOLL TOP RU is a single-component synthetic resin-based vinyl adhesive in water dispersion treated with polyvinyl alcohol-based protective colloids and having an average particle diameter of 0.5÷3 microns. These particular resins characteristics, together with special coalescents, give PARKETTKOLL TOP RU a special "aﬃnity with wood" helping the adhesive to penetrate the wood ﬁbres and so creating an adhesive strength.
- mixture ratio single-component;
- application temperature: +10°C ÷ +25°C;
- application: notched trowel n. 5;
- maximum open time: 15 min (at 20°C and 65% R.H.);
- hardening: 2-3 days (at 20°C and 65% R.H.)
- coverage: 900-1300 g/m² depending on the subﬂoor;
- colour: oak, walnut, afrormosia;
- storage stability: 1 year (in original sealed containers at temperatures between +10°C and +25°C);
- packaging: 10 kg - 20 kg;
- tool cleaning: water (before the hardening of the adhesive).
dry, clean, no-dust creating, not too rough.
Humidity of subﬂoor
of subﬂoor 2,0% max with cement subﬂoors.
How to use
Spread PARKETTKOLL TOP RU with a notched trowel uniformly on a clean subﬂoor embodying possible dust present on it. Perfect adhesion to the subﬂoor is ensured if at least 65% of each wooden component is in direct contact with the adhesive. Highly absorbent and dust-creating surfaces are to be pre-treated with
PRYMER W diluted in the ratio of 1 to 5 with water (see technical data sheet). Before the freshly spread glue hardens on the top forming a ﬁlm, lay the wood tiles, that must be set and "beaten" uniformly so that the adhesive adheres to the whole surface of the wood. The subsequent sanding must be operated not earlier than 10 days after the laying of the parquet.