- Georgievsky Hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace for state events / MOSCOW, TASS / 01.05.19
- Parquet installation started in Georgievsky Hall of the Kremlin / TV Zvezda /14.03.19
- Change of flooring. «Argumenty i fakty» found out why repair work had been started in Georgievsky Hall / AIF / 13/02/2019
- Georgievsky hall is closed for restoration of parquet flooring dating back to Nicholas I. /TASS/ 28.11.2018
- Best Commercial. Wood Floor Business Design, 04/2017
- Fit for a fairytale. «NWFA Wood Flooring Expo 2018»
- Dazzling 278-squarefoot parquet floor
- Commemorative meeting dedicated to Holiday of Foresters
- Islamic roots. Hardwood Floors, 06/07/2016
- The Palace of Nations in Tajikistan is award-winning. "ASIA-Plus" 03/05/2016
- Yantarnaya the Great. Hardwood Floors, 06/07/2016
- Déjà vu. Hardwood Floors, 06/07.2015
- Kremlin Carpeting. Hardwood Floors, 2013
- 3 000 sqm of artistic parquet and 260 doors with gilt on them in the Palace of Independence in Belarus
- Royal restoration. Hardwood Floors, 2013
- Masterpiece in Moscow. Hardwood Floors, 2012
- Power play. Hardwood Floors, 06/07.2011
- Performing miracles. "Krasnoye znamya", №38, 19.10.2009
- Theatre season starts on time
- Kohi Millat, the Palace of Nations, Tajikistan
- Magic castle on the hill
- Floor for living. In the palace. Up close.
- Parquet as a piece of art. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2007
- Residence of the President, Republic of Tajikistan.
- Parquet as a piece of art. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2006
- Design and parquet installation by Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytia". №1, 2006
- Restoration works in the Banquet hall, Moscow Kremlin. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2006
Power play. Hardwood Floors, 06/07.2011
Installing a wood floor in a place where lots of people gather is good marketing. Installing a wood floor in a place where lots of powerful, high-ranking government officials meet is great marketing. In 1999 Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet began doing restoration work in Russian museums, and later it began working in the homes of government officials, eventually leading to work in the home of current Russian President Dmitry Medvedev. Today the company is taking jobs several thousands of miles from its base in the Moscow suburbs.
For Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet's latest Wood Floor of the Year winner (it won the Best Living Room/Family Room [Hand-Cut] category in 2009), it traveled to Tajikistan, of the former USSR. As a result of the flooring company's conspicuous installations throughout Russia, the National Bank of Tajikistan commissioned the company to install more than 9,000 square feet of flooring in the National Teahouse inside the Culture Park of Dangara. For design, an "ethnic ambiance" was requested, so Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet incorporated common natural geometric shapes prevalent in Tajik culture. The teahouse serves as a retreat for the country's president, Emomali Rahmon, and it is dedicated to the Nowruz holiday, or the Persian spring and New Year celebration. On Nowruz, celebrants visit family, friends and neighbors, and so the president entertains guests at the teahouse; pictured is the reception room.
The solid wood floor, which was glued down, comprises jatoba, beech, wenge, amaranth, merbau, jarrah, walnut, maple and Karelian birch. Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet is a vertically integrated company, so design and fabrication were handled in-house at its plant in Tula, Russia.
Much like the patterns throughout this floor, life repeats itself in the seasons and with each new year. If this fact is any indication, it's likely we'll be seeing Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet in this contest for years to come.—D.D.
Статья приурочена победе «Артпаркетру» в конкурсе «Деревянный пол года, 2011» в номинации «Лучшая ЧПУ резка», организованном ассоциацией «NWFA Wood Flooring».
Данный проект был воспроизведен в апартаментах членов королевской семьи республики Катар