- Georgievsky Hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace for state events / MOSCOW, TASS / 01.05.19
- Parquet installation started in Georgievsky Hall of the Kremlin / TV Zvezda /14.03.19
- Change of flooring. «Argumenty i fakty» found out why repair work had been started in Georgievsky Hall / AIF / 13/02/2019
- Georgievsky hall is closed for restoration of parquet flooring dating back to Nicholas I. /TASS/ 28.11.2018
- Best Commercial. Wood Floor Business Design, 04/2017
- Fit for a fairytale. «NWFA Wood Flooring Expo 2018»
- Dazzling 278-squarefoot parquet floor
- Commemorative meeting dedicated to Holiday of Foresters
- Islamic roots. Hardwood Floors, 06/07/2016
- The Palace of Nations in Tajikistan is award-winning. "ASIA-Plus" 03/05/2016
- Yantarnaya the Great. Hardwood Floors, 06/07/2016
- Déjà vu. Hardwood Floors, 06/07.2015
- Kremlin Carpeting. Hardwood Floors, 2013
- 3 000 sqm of artistic parquet and 260 doors with gilt on them in the Palace of Independence in Belarus
- Royal restoration. Hardwood Floors, 2013
- Masterpiece in Moscow. Hardwood Floors, 2012
- Power play. Hardwood Floors, 06/07.2011
- Performing miracles. "Krasnoye znamya", №38, 19.10.2009
- Theatre season starts on time
- Kohi Millat, the Palace of Nations, Tajikistan
- Magic castle on the hill
- Floor for living. In the palace. Up close.
- Parquet as a piece of art. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2007
- Residence of the President, Republic of Tajikistan.
- Parquet as a piece of art. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2006
- Design and parquet installation by Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytia". №1, 2006
- Restoration works in the Banquet hall, Moscow Kremlin. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2006
Magic castle on the hill
Vasiliy Bazhenov spent most of his lifein Moscow, where he began as a painter. The ideas of building large urban and estate ensembles are of fundamental importance in his work. The most characteristic element of such a building is the portico of the building, effectively distinguishing the central part of it. The lower tier, often processed by rust, in the upper tiers dominate smooth surfaces of the walls. Artworks by the masters of Classicism largely predetermined the character of the further architectural development of Moscow. In addition to Pashkov House (Mokhovaya Street, 20), among the Moscow works of Bazhenov in Classicism style are Dolgov House on Prospekt Mira, House Yushkov on Myasnitskaya Street.
Christian I Richter, a German traveler of the XVIII century, called this house a magic castle. And it`s for a reason: on Vagankovskom hill, just in front of the Kremlin, not far from Kamenny Bridge, rises a white house, which looks like from a fairy tale. The main entrance into the estate is through the stucco gates, facing Starovagankovsky alley. Mokhovaya Street faces the facade, the four-column portico of the palace and vases above it. The building is surrounded by a gazebo belvedere. The house seems to be delicate, light, floating over Moscow.
There is a garden in front of the building facade, behind the marvelous iron fence, and with two stone pools in it. There is a fountain between them, which is a favourite place of rare foreign birds, walking on freedom or staying in expensive cages. Sometimes one ne can see and hear musicians playing in the garden. There were also theater performances here. It was in this house where Frederick III—king of Prussia—thanked Russia for helping to get rid of Napoleon, Bulgakovsky Woland said goodbye to Moscow, and Natasha Rostova met Andrei Bolkonsky. Leo Tolstoy, when describing this scene, had in mind this room.
Mikhail Shvydkoi, the head of the Federal Agency for Culture and Cinematography, described the reconstruction of the building as an example of "a real restoration adapted to modern conditions." here will be placed three departments: the department of manuscripts, music and cartography. In addition, the largest hall is decided to be made a cultural and exhibition center. For the first time visitors could see the interiors at the pre-auction exhibition "House of Christie", the next two days had as visitors representatives of the museum community, students and students of art schools and universities. For readers of the library, Pashkov House was opened in 2008. The reading room is located in the historical place—Rumyantsev Hall, designed for 110 reading places. Its interiors with wooden mezzanines, balustrades and wardrobes-showcases were restored according to prerevolutionary measurements and sketches of the Rumyantsev Museum.
On the main staircase, one can see the family emblem of the Rumyantsevs —the bas-relief of Field-Marshal-General Peter Rumyantsev-Zadunaisky.
Art Parquet accomplished restoration works according to the sketches of the architects engaged in restoration. The works were accomplished with the help of different technologies of wood ageing, modern materials and high-technology equipment.