- Georgievsky Hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace for state events / MOSCOW, TASS / 01.05.19
- Parquet installation started in Georgievsky Hall of the Kremlin / TV Zvezda /14.03.19
- Change of flooring. «Argumenty i fakty» found out why repair work had been started in Georgievsky Hall / AIF / 13/02/2019
- Georgievsky hall is closed for restoration of parquet flooring dating back to Nicholas I. /TASS/ 28.11.2018
- Best Commercial. Wood Floor Business Design, 04/2017
- Fit for a fairytale. «NWFA Wood Flooring Expo 2018»
- Dazzling 278-squarefoot parquet floor
- Commemorative meeting dedicated to Holiday of Foresters
- Islamic roots. Hardwood Floors, 06/07/2016
- The Palace of Nations in Tajikistan is award-winning. "ASIA-Plus" 03/05/2016
- Yantarnaya the Great. Hardwood Floors, 06/07/2016
- Déjà vu. Hardwood Floors, 06/07.2015
- Kremlin Carpeting. Hardwood Floors, 2013
- 3 000 sqm of artistic parquet and 260 doors with gilt on them in the Palace of Independence in Belarus
- Royal restoration. Hardwood Floors, 2013
- Masterpiece in Moscow. Hardwood Floors, 2012
- Power play. Hardwood Floors, 06/07.2011
- Performing miracles. "Krasnoye znamya", №38, 19.10.2009
- Theatre season starts on time
- Kohi Millat, the Palace of Nations, Tajikistan
- Magic castle on the hill
- Floor for living. In the palace. Up close.
- Parquet as a piece of art. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2007
- Residence of the President, Republic of Tajikistan.
- Parquet as a piece of art. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2006
- Design and parquet installation by Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytia". №1, 2006
- Restoration works in the Banquet hall, Moscow Kremlin. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2006
Kremlin Carpeting. Hardwood Floors, 2013
Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet replaced more than 5,000 square feet technicolor carpeting of the Kremlin`s Faceted Chamber.
In 1487, after a series of fires damaged the mostly-wooden Kremlin, Grand Duke III commissioned the limestone Place of Facets, including the Faceted Chamber, located in the heart of Moscow`s fortress and named for its textured facade. Since the building`s completion in 1492, the Chamber has been the venue for formal reception of the Czars, coronation celebrations, feasts and state ceremonies. The Chamber is now the official hall of Russian President Vladimir Putin`s private residence, used to receive visiting heads of state.
Yantarnaya CNC-cut 16 species of wood to create the intricate design and variety of colors on the Chambers`s former carpeting. Laying of 5,000 square feetof flooring took one month, and sanding and finishing took another three weeks.
"As it is a historic building, it imposed on us to an even greater responsibility for the successful project implementation," said Natalia Alekseeva, Yantarnaya`s manager for the foreign trade department, of the challenges the contractors faced in restoring a 500-yqer old national landmark. "Historically, there was no parquet in this room, only the carpet. The challenge was to fullfill the idea of designer and to replicate the design of the carpet."
One small change was made in the floor`s design: In a corer of the expansive room, there is now a small ovular piece with "2012" and the yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet logo.