- Georgievsky Hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace for state events / MOSCOW, TASS / 01.05.19
- Parquet installation started in Georgievsky Hall of the Kremlin / TV Zvezda /14.03.19
- Change of flooring. «Argumenty i fakty» found out why repair work had been started in Georgievsky Hall / AIF / 13/02/2019
- Georgievsky hall is closed for restoration of parquet flooring dating back to Nicholas I. /TASS/ 28.11.2018
- Fit for a fairytale. «NWFA Wood Flooring Expo 2018»
- Best Commercial. Wood Floor Business Design, 04/2017
- Dazzling 278-squarefoot parquet floor
- Commemorative meeting dedicated to Holiday of Foresters
- Islamic roots. Hardwood Floors, 06/07/2016
- The Palace of Nations in Tajikistan is award-winning. "ASIA-Plus" 03/05/2016
- Yantarnaya the Great. Hardwood Floors, 06/07/2016
- Déjà vu. Hardwood Floors, 06/07.2015
- Kremlin Carpeting. Hardwood Floors, 2013
- 3 000 sqm of artistic parquet and 260 doors with gilt on them in the Palace of Independence in Belarus
- Royal restoration. Hardwood Floors, 2013
- Masterpiece in Moscow. Hardwood Floors, 2012
- Power play. Hardwood Floors, 06/07.2011
- Performing miracles. "Krasnoye znamya", №38, 19.10.2009
- Theatre season starts on time
- Kohi Millat, the Palace of Nations, Tajikistan
- Magic castle on the hill
- Floor for living. In the palace. Up close.
- Parquet as a piece of art. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2007
- Residence of the President, Republic of Tajikistan.
- Parquet as a piece of art. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2006
- Design and parquet installation by Yantarnaya Pryad-Parquet. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytia". №1, 2006
- Restoration works in the Banquet hall, Moscow Kremlin. "Parket. Napolnye pokrytiia, №1, 2006
Kohi Millat, the Palace of Nations, Tajikistan
The first written mention of the village of Dushanbe occurred in 1676. Dushanbe means Monday in the Tajik language.It was named this way because it grew from a village that originally had a popular market on Mondays
In fact, Dushanbe appeared in 1924 by the merging of three villages: Sary Assiya, Shakhmansur and Dushanbe. For more than half a century, it has turned into a flourishing city with more than 1 million people population and extensive infrastructure, Dushanbe can be called a record holder on the number of streets, avenues and squares named by the names of poets and writers. The city's name is quite new, nevertheless, its history goes back almost 3 thousand years ago. Archaeologists dug here the remains of settlements of the Greco-Bactrian kingdom, the ancient settlement of the Kushan period (VII - VIII century) and the settlement of Shishi Khona and other medieval settlements
The building of new presidential palace "Kohi Millat" ("Palace of Nations") dedicated to the founder of Tajick first centralized state – Ismail Somony, began in 2000 and finished in August 2008, just on the eve of SCO (The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation) summit. Partially the summit’s activities were already held in the new complex with gold dome and 20-meter columns. The design of the parquetwas created under the impression of wonderful nature of the mountain country, national traditions and customs. The flooring has reflected the present day and eternity of sunny Tajikistan; the parquet has emphasised the people’s rich inner world, their customs and culture. Medallions and borders have a special
place in the parquet ensemble. They do not dominate in the ensemble, but reflect oriental identity and pay a tribute to the centuries-old wisdom and unhurried way of life.
The largest Italian construction company, Codest International, was responsible for construction and finishing works. The customer was the Agency for Construction and Architecture under the Government of Tajikistan. Work on the installation of parquet was entrusted to the Russian company "Yantarnaya Pryad", which has already repeatedly performed projects in Tajikistan. The basis for new artistic parquet floorings should containt takeaway from the country with beauty mountains and magic nature, which encourage to create and innovate from a young age.
The design of the parquet was created under the impression of wonderful nature of the mountain country, national traditions and customs. The flooring has reflected the present day and eternity of sunny Tajikistan; the parquet has emphasised the people’s rich inner world, their customs and culture. Medallions and borders have a special place in the parquet ensemble. They do not dominate in the ensemble, but reflect oriental identity and pay a tribute to the centuries-old wisdom and unhurried way of life.
On the area of 9000 m2 one can see the elements of national costumes and industry, traditional musical instruments, pictures of Tajik artists (more than 280 premises). During seven months the world of colours and music has been created with the help of kempas, oak, walnut, merbau and maple. The compositions were harmoniously completed with Karelian birch, olive wood, wenge, lemon tree, padouk and amaranth.