Hotel for heads of foreign delegations. Arseny Morozov’s manor
Neoclassic manor was built in 1886-1888 by the architect Roman Ivanovich Klein for Morozov’s mother: "…the architect creates a kind of an Italian urban-type palazzo with an indispensable fountain in the garden, main entrance gates and iron fence, with household outbuildings in the backyard. The main faзade of the two-storey stone house raised to a higher level is pompous. Signs that the owner of the house was a dignified person are obvious: gryphons and stylized lilies, side risalits in the form of the porticos, columns that frame large window openings, etc. ..." (Unpublished book of L.M. Smirnova and A.A Demskaya "Architect Roman Klein"). The two-story house had 23 rooms and 19 rooms were in the basement. The cream of Moscow intelligentsia gathered in the enormous hall of the manor that could accommodate up to 500 people (according to the website moscow-walks.livejournal.com).
Since 2007 this manor is under the authority of the Presidential Administration: hotel for the heads of foreign delegations that are guests of the Russian government.
Art Parquet has completed reconstruction of parquet flooring in Arseny Morozov manor.